What Information Do We Collect and How Do We Use It?
Categories of Collected Information
To provide you with our services, we need to collect necessary personal information. If you do not provide personal information, we may not be able to offer our products or services. We collect the following types of information (whether or not it is personal information):
• Profile Information: We may collect and use AIH account details, avatar, nickname, gender, time zone, language, and regional data.
• Personal Physical Information: After activating AIH, we need you to provide data such as birthdate, height, weight, and gender.
• Device-Recorded Data: When you sync relevant devices with AIH, we record personal information, including activity information, weight, limb angle information, pain and neurological status information.
• Mobile Phone Information: When you use AIH, we need to access your mobile operating system version and mobile phone brand and model, mobile hardware identifiers (e.g., IDFA, IMEI).
• Internet Usage Data: We may collect network type and network signal related to AIH-specific features.
• Location Data: When you use location-based app services or features, we may collect your location data.
• Feedback Information: When you submit related feedback, we collect relevant user feedback logs and contact information based on your choices.
• Device Information: When you connect a hardware device to AIH, unique identifiers, firmware versions, approximate geographic location data (non-personal information), and related feature usage statistics (non-personal information) will be sent to our servers.
• User-Submitted Information: Information that you actively send to AIH APPs, such as photos and text, will be collected for sharing.
• AIH-Related Activities: Information will be collected for determining whether you meet the criteria for activities within AIH.
How This Personal Information Will Be Used
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• Create AIH Account: Information filled in when creating an AIH account through AIH will be used to establish your AIH account and display relevant data within AIH.
• Process Orders: Data related to orders will be used to process your orders, provide delivery services, after-sales services, etc.
• Calculate Exercise Results: We will use personal body data to accurately calculate exercise results, which will be displayed within the app, such as BMI, body shape, and physical age.
• Provide AIH Services: After the device syncs with AIH, the data recorded on the device will sync to AIH and be displayed to the user.
• Provide Network-Related Services: AIH will prompt users about the required data flow for downloading exercise-related videos, determine if there is a new version of AIH available for update, based on different network types and network signals, etc.
• Statistical Analysis: We will conduct statistical analyses of our services or device conditions and may share these statistical data with the public or third parties to display usage trends of our products or services, optimize our products and services, show you rankings, and friends PK, etc. For example, by counting your steps, we will show you the results compared to those with relevance to you (such as users from the same region), but these statistics do not contain any personally identifiable information.
We may use your email address, AIH account, and mobile hardware identifiers (such as IDFA and IMEI) to provide you with promotional materials related to products and services of AIH Company and business partners (providing network, mobile applications, and cloud products and services). To provide a better user experience, we will recommend the aforementioned products, services, and activities based on information such as your purchase history, website browsing history, birthday, age, gender, and geographical location. We strictly adhere to data protection laws in your jurisdiction, requiring explicit consent, so we will only use your personal information with your consent or if you do not object.
You have the right to terminate our use of personal data for direct promotion. If you wish to stop direct promotion to you or no longer wish to receive certain categories of promotional content, you can contact us to address your concerns by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will process your request within a reasonable time after receiving your email. We will not transfer your personal information to our business partners for direct promotion.
Cookies and Other Technologies (When Browsing https://www.aihnet.com)
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT, AND HOW WILL WE USE SUCH DATA?
• Log files: Similar to many websites, we collect certain data and store it in log files. Such data includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, Internet service providers (ISPs), referring/exit pages, operating systems, date/time stamps, and/or clickstream data. We do not associate this automatically collected data with other data we collect about you.
• Mobile Analytics: In some mobile applications, we use mobile analytics software to better understand the functionality of software on your mobile device. This software can record the frequency of your application usage, events occurring in the application, aggregate usage, performance data, and information about application malfunctions. We do not associate the data stored in the analytics software with any personal information you submit within the mobile application.
• Local Storage HTML5/Flash: We use local stored objects (LSO), such as HTML5 or Flash storage content and preference choices. Third parties that work with us and provide certain features on our website or display advertisements based on your web browsing activities also use HTML5 or Flash cookies to collect and store information. Various browsers provide their own management tools to delete HTML5 LSOs.
WHO DO WE SHARE YPUR INFORMATION WITH?
We do not sell any personal information to third parties. We may disclose your personal information in the following situations to provide the products or services you request. In all the circumstances described in this section, you can be assured that AIH will only share your personal information with your authorization. In any case where AIH shares your personal information with third-party services, AIH will specify the practices and obligations of third parties through contracts, complying with applicable local data protection laws. AIH will ensure that third-party service providers adhere to privacy standards applicable in your jurisdiction through contracts.
Copyright © 2023 AIH,LLC AIl RightsReserved